Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tons of pictures!

So, my baby girl turned "12" on Sunday. Hard to believe doesn't even really describe how it feels. She has grown up so much and is just this spunky and beautiful soon to be woman. I love it and hate it all at once. We celebrated Leah and Ava's (my 2 yr old niece) birthday in Florida. Aunt Emily made this delicious boston cream pie. Yummy!


I made this easy peasy chocolate chip cookie "cake." (Leah doesn't generally love cake)


This is Leah this past Sunday (on her birthday) celebrating with hot fudge brownie sundaes. The girl has good taste!


Asher lounging around the pool in Florida. Daddy bought this walker the day after we got back together and Asher loves it! We use it all the time.


Gideon actually wanted to meet Chip and Dale (he is only so-so with the Disney characters, they often times freak him out), so we waited in line to get a pic. It turned out great!


You got to love Stitch (check our Gideon's face).


We did t-shirts again for Florida. Asher is lucky number 13 for the Cole side!


I just love this picture of Leah and Ava. It was taken when we were celebrating their birthdays.


How funny is this picture? It reminds me of about every picture we got of Asher while we were waiting! Have I mentioned lately how much Gideon loves his little brother? Gideon is such a sweetie and he always loves the babies. Now he has one of his own!


Asher and cousin Lucy (Asher is a little over 3 months older).


Disney World wiped the poor guy out. We were sitting along side the road watching the lights parade and he was so tired, but the lights were so interesting, finally he gave up.


My gorgeous girl watching the parade (she got her face painted like Sleeping Beauty).


My other gorgeous girl watching the parade (she was painted like Tinkerbell).


The girls were a blast at Disney this year. The princesses were just so exciting to them!


I just think this picture is funny......


Prince Gideon riding his stallion!


A um, family picture, I guess......


The Cole side crew all lined up. We've got 1, 2, 6,7,8 and 13. Yep, we've done our share.


First "real bath" in Florida. It didn't even phase him.


The three littles loving on Asher the day we got home.


1 comment:

  1. oh my sweet friend julie!
    what a beautiful amazing family you all are!! melt my heart!!
    your children are just to cute!!

    love ashers beautiful eyes..and oh my stars if leah isnt your mini me;)

    we are going to disney again in may i cant wait!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."