Thursday, February 25, 2010

Recent Pictures

So, this week is visitors week at gymnastics. Our poor kids have missed way more classes this quarter than they've been to. Oh well, next quarter will be better.... Here are some pics Logan snapped for me.

Madeline on the beam.


Anna


Gee


Here are some cute pics of Asher (pay no mind to the bare tushie).


Ok, so I wanted to show off his two new teeth coming in. I swear he was screaming before I even touched him. I just jumped on the opportunity since he was mad anyways.


Just a sweet sleeping picture.


He is hooked up to his IV in this pic. He doesn't look real phased huh? (Man I love those eyes)



Asher got his PICC line out yesterday and we are glad to be done with all that. I just felt like celebrating! On a side note, Asher has sleep through the night since we got back from the hospital, until last night. I don't know what the deal was but at about 4:00 am he got VERY unhappy. And, he is one of those kids that when he is mad you know it. You wouldn't think so by looking at the above picture.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."