Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tonight is the night!!!!....... (and some pictures)

Tonight, while we are sleeping (or at least should be sleeping), Asher may officially become a Cole. I am trying my hardest not to think too much about it, but how can I not? I want to be prepared for the worst, but I really feel we have a better chance than average and I will be pretty disappointed if we do not pass. I know that not passing is not the end of the world and Asher will still become legally ours at some point, but I am not sure how reassuring that will be tomorrow if we fail.

So, just continue to pray for us and at the end I will have faith that God's will was done.

Now, on to some pictures......

I just thought this was cute. We got to church a little early on Saturday and we were killing time.

Here are my two "China princesses" fishing for candy at the Harvest Bash at our church.


Here is "Spidy Gee" just looking adorable.


Happy little princesses waiting in line to go through the inflatable bouncy thingy.


This picture cracks me up. Do you see the blue line Gee is suppose to be behind? Umm...he still didn't hit the target.


All three little monkey's.


We made caramel apples last Friday. My apple is on the right, Ryan's is on the left. :)


The kids' apples.


It was a very messy undertaking.


Unwrapping caramels.




A cute picture from Logan's last regular season soccer game.



Julie

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics!! Can't wait to hear tomorrow's update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jo, did you recognize those dresses? I am pretty sure one of them was from you!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't exactly recognize either of the dresses, but that doesn't mean I didn't have some involvement in them at some point.... My memory is really awful! Hope you sleep well tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."