Saturday, November 21, 2009

He just melts me........

We got some new pictures of Asher Thursday. They are taken of him at his new place at the Addis foster home. I got two separate e-mails of pictures and the last picture I saw he was smiling. Not just a little smile either.... It was a HUGE gummy smile. It was incredibly beautiful. I have been worried about him and missing him of course, well, that picture was gold. Overall he looked well. It was so nice to get pictures of him playing with toys, with clothes on, just looking like a normal baby. Most of the pictures up to this point have been pretty stark and he has been scared looking. Oh, I ache for him.

My CWA buddy is leaving a week from today to pick up her little boy! I am so very excited for her. She was the gal that was one referral in front of me at our agency. They passed their October 26th court date. They only had a little over a month between passing court and their Embassy date. That is encouraging for us. Maybe it won't be quite 6 to 8 weeks to travel? Time will tell I guess. Still though, I am just so happy for her and her family. They seem like such good people....

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."