Monday, November 23, 2009

This is my life.......

Argh! Madeline is very honestly the most high maintenance child I have ever had. Now please don't harass me for blogging that thought because Madeline has a long list of amazing qualities, she is just a bit "difficult" right now. She is smart and sneaky. I feel like I have to be on her case ALL DAY long. Well, I know she sneaks candy and sneaks in to places in the house she not suppose to and sneaks out of bed, you name it. Well, I finally got them to bed tonight and I was
plugging my laptop in behind the couch and this is what I found.......



Those would be Hershey Kiss and Tootsie Roll wrappers. Give you one guess where they came from. It is just agonizing some times. This is probably the 4th or 5th time I have found wrappers like this around the house.

It is a good thing though that my life is full of so much more. I am so blessed, candy wrappers and all. Here, see what I mean........




Aren't they beautiful (and sleeping :))?

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."