Monday, November 23, 2009

"Jonah.......where you going?"

I am putting up applesauce today and the 3 little ones are cracking me up. One kid will be "God" (I am guessing) and the other two will be "Jonah." "God" will sit in the kitchen and say (in a very deep god-ish voice) "Jonah, where you going......." The other two will run into the living room (two rooms over) and say "I can't hear you......" How funny is that? Poor old Jonah, always running away and pretending he doesn't hear.

Also, Gideon is such a corker today. Sometimes he gets this way and it is truly a hoot. I just think Gee is shy a lot, but more and more at home he turns in to a typical youngest child. You know, anything to get a laugh. A little bit ago he kept doing a little jig. He would put his arms up and shake his body and say "Oh yeah, oh yeah, I did it, I did it...." I had to get the video camera out for that one. He even did it for the camera!

I got some more Asher pictures today. Again, they were amazing! He was smiling in two of them and he looks so great!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."