Thursday, November 26, 2009

Please let me introduce.........


Asher Houston Cole



By the grace of God we were surprised with an e-mail this morning that we PASSED court yesterday, November 25th. Apparently, they tried to fit into court some of the cases that had been postponed. We were one of the lucky ones to get an earlier court date and to pass!!! We got an e-mail this morning from our agency saying "surprise." Surprise indeed. What an amazing blessing and we could not be more thrilled. I think I am still in shock! Seriously, I can just hardly believe that we legally have son half the way across the world!

We don't know yet when we will travel (and probably won't know for another couple weeks), but it will probably be in early January. We will talk to our actual case manager on Monday and work out some of those details.

I just feel so humble right now. He is just so beautiful and he is ours. This Thanksgiving we have been especially thankful.

Julie

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! What a special Thanksgiving blessing!! Congratulations!! He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow congratulations and a very happy thanksgiving. He is just beautiful my goodness those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore him! You already know how excited I am about your new baby boy. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."