Sunday, November 29, 2009

More Asher Pictures......

Now that I can post pictures of our boy, I thought I'd give you a little more!

This is the first picture I saw of Asher. Poor guy just looks scared and cold (and ready to fight).


This is one of the next set of pictures we received.


These were next in line. You can't see really well, but he has a rash/skin problem in these pics. His next medical report stated he had a skin infection (still beautiful though!).


This is one of the most recent pictures. He is at the foster home in Addis in these pictures. He has amazing eyes!


The first smile we ever saw! Very gummy and perfect!



I am still overwhelmed with joy. I just praise God that He entrusted Ryan and I with one more amazing gift!

Julie

1 comment:

  1. he is just perfect!!!!!!
    congratulations julie and family!!!

    ReplyDelete

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."