Sunday, January 3, 2010

6 Days, some sickies and a very sad family happening...

On New Year's Eve day, we had to put our sweet golden retriever down. It was awful. She was only 4 1/2 years old. She had developed an autoimmune disease and it was killing her. We all were able to say goodbye to her, which was good. Flirt really was a sweet girl and we loved her more than any other animal we've ever had. She was definitely part of this family in her own way and I hate it that she is gone.....

It seems that since loosing Flirt wee have been dealing with various levels of sickness. I feel like I am really out of touch with my packing and preparing for our trip. I need to get back in my groove because I still have lots to do. Today I am making diapers (still). I really want to get them done but I still have tons left. So, we will see how that goes.....

If you all could pray for us that would be cool. There's nothing too major going on I just really want everyone to be healthy a ready for a whirlwind 2 weeks. Thanks.

Julie

1 comment:

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."