Friday, January 8, 2010

Some Pictures Before We Go.....

Most of these are from Christmas.

My niece Kayla and Madeline being Divas!

And this is what we have progressed to. The four older ones firmly planted in from of the awesome wii set up at mama and papa's.


How cute is this? Anna and Uncle Scott Chill'lax'in with their iphones.


Leah and drew Kayla's name in the present exchange, so we snapped this cute picture. Look how stink'in old Leah looks. I know I say that EVERY time, but good grief. I think I am going to break out into "Sunrise, Sunset......"


Everyone Christmas morning at the Cole house.


He the kids are helping me with Asher's stocking. Check out Anna. She is looking in that stocking like "surely there must be more."



I think Ryan got a little board while opening the million and one presents at my Aunt and Uncle's house. There are a bunch of these extreme close ups of Madeline. I like this one because it screams "ornery and and spunky."



*Sigh* such a boy.


Gee and his dino. Gee has this funny little thing with dinosaurs. Sometimes he just loves them and sometimes he just loves to hate them. This a a sweet plush ride on dino that my sister bought him and as cute as it is, it initially freaked him out. So, here's a pic of Gee making nice with the dinosaur.


Yes, present unwrapping always gets a little long, but look at how creative it forces our children to be. This is Logan and my nephew Bryce behind a barricade shooting the enemy (which I think happened to be me at the time).


Me and my sweet Grandma with the blanket I made her. Grandma is extremely concerned about Leah and I traveling alone "all the way to Africa." Bless her heart. I love her tons and I assured her we would be fine!



That's all for now!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."