Friday, January 8, 2010

Signing off.......

We leave tomorrow. More than anything I am excited. I am going to desperately miss my babies though. I think I have been so busy that I haven't thought too much about how hard this is going to be for me. I have thought plenty about the kids and how they will deal with things, but it didn't hit me until a couple days ago that it is going to be very hard to not see them for 6 days. It does help that I have Leah with me, but I don't miss the others any less.

We might have a chance at changing our flight home and get home a little earlier (or at least to Florida with our family). Could you all pray that works out? The sooner we are reunited the better.

I am hoping to be able to blog a time or two while we are in Africa. If not I will post a little when we get back to Florida.

Please continue to cover us in prayer.....

Thank you!

Julie

3 comments:

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."