Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Settling In

Things are really going well. I am still just so very happy to be back with my family. I need them so much and when they are gone, I really struggle. Asher is really an exceptional little guy. Sleep-wise, he is still off. Night time is a little tough, but I think that will be pretty easy to straighten out when we get home (we are still in Florida). Besides sleep, he is so much fun. His smile just draws me in. He is quick to smile and laugh. He also growls. It is funny to hear him do that. He loves to lay on the floor and kick his legs. He is just so busy, all the time. He can roll both ways and he crawls/scoots backwards while on the floor.

Health wise he seems good. He has an ear infection and we are treating that with antibiotics. The meds gives him the major runs, which is gross. We are washing lots of hands and clothes. He also spits up a LOT. I switched him to soy milk and I thought that was helping, but now I am not so sure. I also think he maybe has some excema. I guess it could be just baby acne, but it seems like more than that to me. These are minor things though. Overall he just seems very healthy. We are very thankful for that!

Julie

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see an update! Hopefully everyone will start to get their groove soon! From the pics, he's a real cutie! I love that he's a big smiler! See you in OH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep will come, hopefully. I highly doubt you'll have and Avery on your hands. lol
    See you in a few days. XO

    ReplyDelete

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."