Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sneaky kid #2

I have always considered Anna pretty trust worthy. I have caught her in a lie a time or two, but I wouldn't really consider it a problem, just a typical 3 year old testing her boundaries. Well, things are changing a bit. Yesterday we were at my sister's house and I hadn't seen Anna for a while so I went to check on her. She was hiding under a blanket in my nephew's room with a mouth full of chocolate. She had snuck into his candy stash. She had already eaten a bag of fruit snacks and she had just started on the candy bar. She fessed up right away. I mean what else to you do when you get caught red handed? I know this is just part of the game, but I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with this with another kid....... Nuts.

A small Asher update:

It appears that we will be able to snag the January 12th Embassy date, but it isn't 100% yet. Hopefully we will know for sure by Christmas!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."