Monday, December 7, 2009

New Asher Pictures!

Here are our first pictures of Asher COLE (still officially Mussie Cole)!






What a LOVE! Man, I cannot wait to squeeze him and just touch him. Did you notice the "tag" around his ankle? It appears to have his name on it. I am sure it has an extremely practical purpose and I get that, but it kind of rubs me the wrong way.... He's still amazing though, tag and all. It warms my heart so much to see his big smile. He seems so happy and I think he is going to fit into this Cole clan perfectly!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."