Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS. We are so very blessed to have that little baby come to earth to save us. Who are we that Father God thought that much of each of us?

This Christmas I feel incredibly grateful to God for all the beautiful things in my life. My amazing husband, my kids, my extended family, my friends, these are the things that mean so much. But, more than anything, I am so grateful that Christ lives inside me. I have a hope that passes all earthly concerns. God gave his Son to die for me and I get to have best friend and partner that will take me through eternity. How incredible is that?

May your Christmas be filled with all the fun things Christmas should be filled with. But more than that, may your hearts be filled with the love of Christ and a personal relationship with him!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."