Monday, October 19, 2009

Recent Pictures.....

We always enjoy a weird egg around these parts. Usually eggs that look like this are double yolks and double yolks are always exciting. This one look even more unusual because it was very oblong.


So, here it is cracked. I think it was an egg within an egg. The yolk had some sort of membrane around it (Ew, yes, I know). No, we did not eat this egg.


This is how Gee gets his pants/undies back on after he goes potty.


It's close, right?


Madeline's creation with the pattern blocks. I was pretty impressed because it was somewhat detailed for an almost 4 year old. Madeline has really been stepping her skills up lately. She is recognizing lots of letters/numbers and her coloring has vastly improved!



My mom and step dad brought my sister's kiddos to Logan's soccer game Saturday. Here is my oldest niece, Samie, with Madeline.


Here are my nephews AJ and Jackson, my niece Cassie and Anna and Gee. (It was very cold)


Yesterday, while too chilly for my taste, was a beautiful day. Ryan went to Lowes to get boards so we could finish our deck. We spent all afternoon/evening yesterday working on it (and I use the term "we" very lightly). The kids were playing and I thought it would be a good photo op. Here is Anna swinging. Both her gymnastic teachers have come up to me on separate occasions and told me how strong she is.


She is so stinking cute!


Apparently the sun was just too much for Gee because he kept covering his face at the last minute (I have 4 photos that look like this).


Ryan is working hard!


Poor Madeline, just as we were telling the kids to stop messing around on the support beams, Madeline slipped and whacked her nose. She got is pretty good and it bled quite a bit. She is looking pretty good today, but she's talking like her nose is plugged.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."