Thursday, October 29, 2009

1 week from today

Well, our court date is one week from today. By the time I wake up, it will be done. I am not sure at what time is the norm for finding out if we pass or not, but certainly at some point on Thursday. I am starting to get a little bit nervous, not too bad yet, but we will see as time goes on.

My buddy Leslie (she was one referral ahead of us at our agency) PASSED court this past Monday. I am so happy for her and her new son. He is totally beautiful!!! Also, it is also good to hear other people passing.

I am just ready for my son to become officially my son. I have studied him, I dream about him and he just needs to come and join his very anxious family.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."