Tuesday, October 6, 2009

An apology......

Last Saturday morning at soccer I got a very sincere apology from the lady that opened her mouth a little too wide a few weeks back (you all know who I am talking about). She apologized more than once and I really appreciate her coming to me. I don't think she (or really anyone she would know) even reads my blog, so I don't believe most post would have prompted the apology. At any rate, I was impressed that she did what she did and I am happy that she recognized the need to set things right. Kudos to her!

Right now Asher's 2nd Medicals are being looked at by Dr. Staat, the International Assistance Dr. in Cincinnati. She will call tomorrow so we can talk about Asher and her opinion of things. I am looking forward to speaking with her and to ask her a few questions.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."