Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Anna is sick and more Asher pics

Poor Anna, she's feeling pretty rough today. I noticed yesterday that Anna's eye's were watery quite a bit and by the time Ryan got home she was looking a little rough. She was acting ok and I had felt her head a couple times throughout the day and she didn't feel warm to me. By bedtime she still didn't feel very warm, but we took her temp anyways and she had a low grade fever. She slept in our room and we kept her on Tylenol through the night. I think she's gotten worse as the day has gone on. I have had her on Tylenol all day and I just took her temp, it was 103.7. Luckily it was almost time for another dose. Anna is being a trooper though. She has been waited on in our bedroom all day. She has only been out once and that was only for about 15 minutes and then she started feeling bad again.

Here she is taking a little snooze


At this point I think she was thinking that watching cartoons in mom and dad's room might not be so bad. She even ate 1/2 a peanut butter sandwich and a banana. You can tell though, she doesn't look well.




Logan and Leah made her some "get well" cards and Anna calls them her "happy cards." It is so cute. I think she is getting them confused with birthday cards. Say a little prayer for Anna if you can. I really have not seen her sick like this. She really is being such a good girl, but I know she feels like poop.

We got some updated pictures of Asher today. He is still as beautiful as ever. He looks to have gotten quite a bit bigger, but it is hard to tell sometimes in pictures. He appears to have some sort of skin issues going on. There are small bumps all over the place. They are not red or look irritating, I'm not sure what that is. I know kids can come home with all kinds of skin conditions that are easy to fix here in the states. I guess I was just hoping Asher would not be one of those kids.

I am still hoping to hear about court any day. My good adoption buddy that I have mentioned before, has a court date for October 26th, so very soon! I am so happy for her and I pray she passes the first time! Maybe we are next?

Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."