Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Re-Adoption!!

Yeah!  Yesterday we had a re-adoption hearing for Anna and Gideon.  This hearing is a step in the process to getting Anna and Gee US Passports and birth certificates.  In my book though, it is more significant than that.  It was a very special time of officially recognizing Anna and Gideon as our legal children, although they were legally ours the minute their feet hit US soil.
Anyways, the hearing was very quick and our judge was a sweetheart! 
Yesterday was also Logan's 9th birthday.  Ryan took off work early and we went to Dave and Busters to celebrate.  It really was a nice time and I think everyone had fun!  Oh, and my baby being NINE!  Well, it makes me want to cry.  I love my sweet Logie and I can't believe how old and mature he is getting.

The picture are from yesterday.  Some are of the kids waiting to go in to court (hey they got to entertain themselves somehow), some are of dinner and my favorite is of all of us with the judge.





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! thats fabulous! its such a special moment for your whole family!

    ReplyDelete

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."