Sunday, March 22, 2009

I love my Grandma!


My grandma is the greatest. She has been by my side since birth and I have always been close to her. She is strong and encouraging and she loves me unconditionally. She has had some pretty serious health concerns and in general she is not as healthy as I wish she were. With that being said, she has certainly been enjoying some more stable conditions lately (thank goodness). Grandma lives a nursing home and everyone there loves her. We try to go and see her every other week, plus we get to see her at most family gatherings. The kids love to visit her. It isn't always easy to keep the kids in check while visiting, but the nursing home has some nice open spaces, including a wonderful courtyard when the weather is nice. Last week when I visited I decided to take some pictures. I am glad I did, they turned out so nice! The last (ish) on is my favorite. It is just grandma and the beautiful smile that I know and love!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."