Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ok, so not totally diaper free.....

So Gee has pee'd the bed the last two nights.  Aaaah, that's ok.  To be completely potty trained in a week, well, that might have been a little much.  But he is still doing excellent!  Besides at night (which I would totally expect in a 2 1/2 yr old), he hasn't had an accident.  Even at church Sat. night, he told the nursery worker that he had to go potty (and went).  I am very proud of my little guy and pulling out one diapie a day is a far cry from where we have been!

Still, a crazy week this week, adoption wise.  Our caseworker is not in until tomorrow apparently and I know her Wednesdays are packed.  I am worried that she will be able to get everything done and out in time for Friday.  SIGH.  I am not giving up yet, the plan is still Friday, but things look a little sketchy at this point.......

Julie   

1 comment:

  1. congrats on adoption, finalizing your last adoptions and potty training! Make sure you invite people to the re-adoption, we had our own court room and it was awesome! I just wish I had known how neat it was, although we stillhad alot of family and friends there I had no idea what to expect.

    ReplyDelete

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."