Monday, March 16, 2009

Muhahahahaha.......

I am so mean.  My uber sweet 2nd oldest struggles to get his little hiney out of bed in the mornings.  So, me being the sweet, caring mother I am, I send 2 or 3 of the little ones upstairs to wake him up.  They resort to measures that I would never have the energy for.  Basically they jump on him until he wakes up!  :):):):):):)  It makes me happy to just think about that.

Yesterday was my birthday and I have the sweetest kids EVER!  It was really a great day even though we didn't do anything super extreme.  The morning was spent out in the garage cleaning up and organizing some of the kids' clothes.  I had the three little ones and Ryan had the two older ones with him.  They were at the flip house painting.  Anyways, I put the kids down and Ryan and the two older ones got home about 1:30.  Leah and Logan surprised me with $40 (yes, that is a lot of money for them) and a trip to Goodwill.  Not only is it sweet to for them to offer me their hard earned money (I tried to get them down to $20), but the fact they know I enjoy the Goodwill and they wanted me to have fun, well, I thought that was so very sweet.   So off I went.  No kids, just me and my $40.  I ended up going to Goodwill and JC Penny's.  I got a GREAT table at Goodwill for $15 and a few others things.  Then, Ryan brought all the kids to meet me and we ate out at Tumbleweed.  Leah and Logan had helped the little ones make me cards (I had convince Madeline for like 2 hours to actually give me the card).  And then when we got home, Leah and Logan had cleaned up the whole house!  How cool are the they????  The rest of the evening was spent cleaning out our chicken coop (super disgusting!), but I was glad to get that started and we were done in time for The Amazing Race (we are so reality TV junkies this season).

Well, I am hoping to get lots done this week.  Paperwork wise I am still planning to get overnight our docs to the courier tomorrow (maybe even today if possible).  I want to get lots done around the house/outside also.  I have been bitten by the spring bug and I have tons I want to do.  Plus, we really want to get home schooling done.  We still have a little while left in that, but one of the great things about home schooling is the ability to complete thing earlier than the norm.  Then we can focus on more "interesting things." 

Julie

1 comment:

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."