Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Madeline just said the cutest thing....

Madeline just came up to me out of the blue and grabbed my hand and said, "Mommy, thank you for getting Asher, he is so cute and I love him so much." How sweet is that???? Honestly, Asher does no wrong in Madeline's eyes. Even if he wacks her with a toy, she doesn't care. And then if I scold him for wacking her, she says "It's ok mommy, I don't mind." Yesterday she asked me if she could marry Asher when she got older, I told her no, but they could be great friends. She seemed ok with that.

I just love how all the kids adore Asher. Madeline just seems to be more tolerant of him than she is of anyone else.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."