Thursday, January 20, 2011

Flying South......

Oh how I love me some Florida in the middle of winter. We are leaving tomorrow for what has become our annual trip to Florida. I am so excited. The kids are so excited, well, excitement is just abounding here at the Cole house. I really do love this trip. We go with all of Ryan's family (10 adults, 15 1/2 kids) and we all stay in one big house. You'd think that would be a recipe for insanity, but it isn't for the most part. This trip is probably the most relaxing vacation we take. We spend as much time as we can just chill-laxing. It is a beautiful thing.

I was holding our mail at the post office on Tuesday and the lady said something about snow coming later in the week. She said "I hope that snow storm coming doesn't delay your trip....." I assured her that it would not. I think I even went as far as to say something like "I don't care if we get 3 feet of snow, we are out of here." :)

I am not near as packed as I would like. I did a lot of packing last weekend, so I was feeling pretty on top of things, but then the week hit. We have been busy this week and things have moved slowly. I should be able to gets lots done today though. The morning is busy but the afternoon/evening is open. Also, we are not leaving until Leah gets off of school tomorrow, so I will have some time during the day tomorrow. However I have to fit in taking the dog to the kennel, getting to the chiropractor and lunch with my sister (that last one I am looking forward to). Oiy. Lots to do.

So, I guess it would be wise for me to get off the 'puter and start getting some stuff done!

Take care,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."