Monday, November 15, 2010

I have the sweetest little monkey's

I feel pretty poopie right now. We just got back from our 3 day weekend and I have felt worse as the day goes on. I am thinking maybe the flu? I don't typically get sick, but, well, I am now. Fortunately laying down with some Advil in my system has helped a bit.

Anyways, my sweet monkey's....... Ryan had to go up to Bellefontaine to do some work. So we bribed Leah and Logan (free electronics) to watch the other 4 kids while Ryan was gone. The more I move the yuckier I feel so now I get to lay in my bed with my laptop, my electric blanket and the television. Pretty comfortable considering. Well, Madeline came into my room before Ryan left and said, "Mommy will you be sick tomorrow?" I told her that I hoped not. Then she told me that she we going to keep an eye on me. She hopped into bed and laid beside more for a bit and then left telling me she would check on me every few minutes. Since then, a cute little face has popped into my room about every 10 minutes to see how I am doing. Maddie is tag teaming with Anna and Gee. Boy it is nice to feel loved.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."