Thursday, November 18, 2010

Awww....finally feeling better.

Well, Monday night ended up being just the beginning a couple days of total ickiness. Definitely the flu, although I don't think I ever fevered. I really don't hardly ever get sick and this was probably the worse bout of the flu I have had that I can remember. The problem with me being sick is that life still has to go on. Ryan still has to go to work, the kids still have to eat, I still have to break up endless spats. Oh well, I still love my life, it is just easier when I feel well. I still feel tired and my stomach is still off, but I have more energy and no more aches. Yeah!

Praying the littles stay healthy!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."