Saturday, July 3, 2010

A successful freezer day and pics!

Yeah! I actually got my freezer day done. No, I did not get everything done I was planning to do, but most of it. It was a lot, but I love having my freezer stuffed!!!

Some food close ups.


I made two loaves of bread also (on cinnamon swirl and one whole wheat).



All the goodness in one picture. I made 3 meatloaves, pineapple bran muffins, two pans of chicken tortilla's (on home made tortillas), mac-n-cheese, easy chicken bake, hashbrown casserole, chicken spaghetti, 1 batch of raspberry jam, pizza dough, meatballs, shredded chicken and sloppy joe. Yummy! And then this morning I made granola, buttermilk banana bread, apple walnut muffins and applesauce bread. It really does feel good to have easy food in the freezer. Freezer days are well worth it if you can swing it!


Just a picture of cutie #6. He just pulls himself up on everything!


Here are the pice from last Sunday.....

My nephew Tyler after getting baptized. How cute it he??? It was really sweet to be there to see such an important time.


Logan.....such a naughty boy.


Leah and my little niece Gracie (aka peaches). She was dedicated and because I was wrong on when church began, we missed it. I really almost cried. Church started 15 minutes earlier than I thought it did.


Awwwww...... Look how adorable she is!


My Uncle John, Gracie and I (I love this man to pieces).


Our barn is totally gone now. Burnt and buried. Our landscape looks so much different. We also had our back fence row torn out. Eventually we will get a new barn and we plan to fence in a couple pastures. I have been wanting to do these things for a very long time so I am pretty excited to see things move along.


Chick time again. These are our new little meaties. 6 of these little nuggets will go to the fair with Leah and Logan.


This is how 52 meat birds look right out of the package (1 day old). Cute eh?


So stinker Madeline has been in trouble a lot lately (this is a whole other post) and one of her punishments is to lay her head on the kitchen table for a long time. I guess she got tired. This is the second time she has fallen asleep while in time out.



We are headed over to the in laws tomorrow to swim and watch the fireworks. I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July. I feel so blessed to be living in a free country and I am filled with gratefulness to all who've died for our country!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."