Sunday, July 25, 2010

My baby is at camp.

Leah left for camp this week. I think this is her 3rd or 4th year for camp, but only her second time at Vineyard camp (Vineyard is where we go to church). So she will be in Richmond until Friday. I honestly miss her already. Sad, huh? How in the world am I ever let her grow up and fly the coop?

Last week Leah and Logan had their non chicken 4H projects judged. I think they did well. We won't know much though until fair, unless they place high enough to go to the state fair. Our 4H chickens are getting bigger. They eat like crazy. We have double the amount this time, so it is quite a bit different than any time before. It will be interesting to see how things go once fair time is here.

My younger brother Nick got married this past weekend. His wife Kristy is really a sweet gal and we like her a lot. The wedding was beautiful and the kids had a blast. They danced and frolicked all evening. Madeline was in awe of how "beautiful" Kristy and Nick looked, it was cute. I really wish all the best for them, I hope their lives are totally blessed.

This week shouldn't be too busy, besides heading to camp on Friday. Oh and Tuesday night we are taking my sister and my cousin out for their 40th birthdays. That is if they are feeling up to it. Please keep my sister and my cousins husband Pete in your prayers. My sister was in the hospital all last week due to kidney problems. She had to have surgery and is now home. Pete has a perforated bowel and is currently in the hospital. Plus, my mom is having her knee replaced tomorrow. Crazy times I tell ya. Just pray for them if you can.

Thanks!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."