Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Today Ryan and I have been married for 14 years. I remember our wedding day better than I remember most things. It was hot. So hot our cake was melting. And, for some crazy reason I chose a dress that was long sleeved. It beautiful though and in spite of a few minor things, it was perfect.

I had no clue then the ride Ryan and I were in for. We have been through more than I expected but certainly not more than we could endure. Our family looks way different than I imagined 14 years ago. It is better. Marriage was rough for Ryan and I the first couple of years. We are so different and so bull headed, but God totally knew what he was doing. I love Ryan more than I ever thought possible. I remember wondering years ago how you could love someone year after year. I never wonder that any more.

Ryan is beautiful through and through. He is strong, loving and an amazing provider. Today of all days I hope he never doubts how deeply I love him.

This was us on our wedding day. Happy Anniversary Babe!





Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."