Friday, April 30, 2010

Pictures of every day stuff.

For the most part I would rather show pictures of every day life more so than just telling about it. So, here it is.....

This morning I was folding laundry and Madeline came in and was going diamond - triangle, diamond - triangle. She was pointing to the shapes on my drying rack. I love seeing the light bulb going off in her little head. She did that about 2 months ago also. We were eating out and had to go to the potty. The bathroom had tile walls and Madeline was so excited that their were "diamonds" on the walls. I remember her saying, "mom, did you know that if you put two triangles together you get a diamond?" Madeline is really starting to "get" things and I LOVE watching her process it all. It really is a thrill to see her learn.



Asher loves his Cheerios, so does Patriot. Hmm, makes for easy clean up for me!


I would say only about 1/3 rd make it to his belly.


Ahhh, is he not breath taking.......


A little bit ago we had 3 of Jason and Jami's kids over to play. It was a little chilly and wet outside, but the oldest 4 wanted to jump on the trampoline. The next thing I know they have the hose out and are soaked. I think they were all pretty chilled so they came in and all 4 loaded into our shower. They cranked up the warm water and stayed like this for probably 3o minutes or so. I heard them in there, but when I saw what they were doing I had to snap a picture. Crazy kids!


Last Friday we met up with Ryan's side of the family to celebrate Grandpa Coles 81st birthday. Here is the whole crew (great grandkid-wise).


Asher crawling around on the dirty floor.


Ethan and Logan goofing around. This picture makes me smile.


Ok, so Gideon loves his little kids. He tries to be like a little shepherd to the 2-ish year olds in the family. He would seriously rather play with them than the girls most days. Coleson and Gideon chased each other around pretty much half the evening. It was really cute!




Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."