Thursday, April 15, 2010

The "PS" man.

Yesterday we were driving to piano lessons and we passed one of our faithful UPS men. We have two that come to our house and both are really nice guys. Anyways, as we passed him and we waved and I said "there's our nice UPS man" to the kids. Anna very promptly said to me, "can the PS man take Maddie?" Ouch. I didn't think Maddie had been particularly mean to Anna that day, but gesh. I guess Maddie better watch it or Anna plans to ship her off.

Asher's Dr.'s appointment went fine and he put him on Zantac. I am glad to have something that will hopefully help, but I am not convinced. Asher has had a big spit up within 10 minutes every time I have given him the meds. I certainly plan to give it time, but so far I am not impressed.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."