Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A new niece!!!

I am so excited to announce that I have a new little niece!! My sister Chrissy delivered Grace Ann yesterday morning. She is soooooo beautiful and I am extremely taken with her. She was 7 lbs and 8 oz and has red hair. Now Leah has another red headed partner in crime. :) I just got back from spending some time there and man, I just loved getting to hold her and look at her. I am thrilled for Chrissy, Tim, Bryce and Tyler. The delivery went well and Gracie is doing perfectly! Pictures will follow soon!

Also, Asher's surgery has been scheduled for Monday, May 10th. I am sure it will go fine, but I am looking forward to getting it done.

One more thing..... This Thursday we go back to the orthopedic doctor to recheck Gideon's collar bone. He is doing really well with using his arm and you can hardly notice there was a problem. I just hope the new X-ray clearly shows the break and then we can just know that is what the problem was and be done with it.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."