Saturday, May 8, 2010

A couple busy weekends of celebrating!

It seems that we are just heading into a clump of celebrations. Fun times, but busy times.

My sweet baby girl will be four tomorrow. Seeing her little face on our computer screen for the first time really seems like it was just last week, not 3 1/2 years ago. Anna totally captured my heart the very first time I saw her. She still captures my heart. Anna is a little charmer. She loves animals and she has amazing eyes. She sees things before anyone else does and she is very perceptive. Anna can be very quiet and shy, but she can also hold her own remarkably well when needed. Anna is so loving. I can't imagine life without my baby girl.

Here is the earliest picture I have of Anna on my computer. This was taken in August, 2008. So Anna was a little over two.


This is celebrating her third birthday last year at the park.


This was taken last month at Easter. Look at how big!



Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Tonight we are celebrating Mother's Day with my side of the family and a bunch of birthdays (including Anna's). Tomorrow we will have dinner with Ryan's mom and family and later in the day celebrate Anna's birthday again.

Monday is Asher's surgery. I am not worried per se, but I will be happy when it is done. I feel bad for him though. Even though I know he is a trooper, he has been through a lot and I just want him completely better and done with all this. His surgery is at 10:45 am. Prayers for my little man would be great!

Next weekend is Asher's big first birthday celebration and a couple other parties. So pretty much we will be party-ing hardy-ing around these parts. I will try and add pictures as I have them!

Julie


1 comment:

  1. I hope Anna had a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY! She is a beautiful child inside and out! I just love her personality!

    ReplyDelete

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."