Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Belated Easter!

I pray that each of you had a wonderful Easter!  Saturday and Sunday ended up being rather busy for me.  Much busier than I was expecting.  To be honest, I found myself a little stressed more than once.  There were chicken issues, kid issues, husband issues, all that stuff.  But you know, as I laid in bed last night, thinking about all these "issues" I felt extremely blessed.  Not just for the typical things I feel blessed about, but I felt extremely blessed that God sent his Son to us and that son died for me.  Not only did he die, but now He lives.  It makes me feel extremely loved and special to know that my Heavenly Father would go to such lengths for me.  You what else I love?  Everyone can get in on this.  He didn't just do all this for me, he did it for you too.  How cool is that?

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."