Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Can "No Problemo" be a life motto?

I just love my sweet little Anna.  She was taking some clothes to the laundry and I said "thank you Anna," her response was "no problemo."  I love that.  I swear, we hit the jackpot with that girl. Sure, Anna can get a 'tude that no one can break, but in general, Anna has the sweetest nature ever.  She love her family and tells us all the time "I love you so berry much" and "I miss you so berry much."  She even shakes her head back and forth like you would if you were telling someone something with very deep meaning.  She really is just a smart and beautifully wonderful kid.  Our family is so very blessed to have her be 1/7 of us!

Julie

1 comment:

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."