Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sweet Little Chickies!

So our little eggs hatched on thursday. 11 out of the 14 eggs we put in the incunator hatched. That is really a very good hatch rate. The other 3 eggs are still in there, but I will probably get rid of them tomorrow. My very curious side wants to crack them open and do an "eggtopsy" of sorts and see why they did hatch. Part of me thinks I would get totally grossed out. Hmmmm, I will have to think on that a bit...... The 11 we have though are adorable!

Happy Mother's Day to all those great mama's out there! I cannot tell you how blessed I feel to have my beautiful kids and husband. They are more precious to me to anything here on earth and I just praise God for giving me these gifts!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."