Sunday, May 15, 2011

New hard drive coming

So my dear husband finished my interactions with HP tech support and my new hard drive is on the way. I have no clue why a new computer already needs a new hard drive...... A little frustrating. Oh well, I am just glad to be closer to full computer capacity.

Life around here is good. I am not feeling too hot today, but I am optimistic that tomorrow will be better. Ryan and I did do a little work on our fences today. They are getting much closer to being done. I am so ready to have them finished, but it is a very long process. They look great though. Also, I really want to get our new milking cow here. She is low man on the totem pole over at our in laws farm, plus she has a problem with her knee. I want to be able to more closely monitor that. Sparky is seriously outgrowing her small pen behind the coop. we let her out in the yard on Friday and she just ran and ran. Oh, and one of our little (black) White Park calves is looking rough. She is very thin and doesn't appear to be connected to her mama anymore. We might bring her over here for a while until she fattens up a bit.

Our barn has made tremendous progress this past week. It was the first time in over 3 weeks that we had anyone even here working. If they keep at this, I think they will be done in another week or so. We still have a lot to do before the barn is ready (like staws and gravel, eventually a loft).

Leah is heading to Chicago this week for a class trip. She is so excited. I am a little concerned for her although I am sure it will be fine. I am just glad it is only for a few days.

Well, there's my small little update. Tons of pictures will follow soon!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."