Friday, May 20, 2011

My baby is 2!

My baby is two today! I love this little man more than I can say. Asher is funny, inquisitive, smart and tender-hearted. He is certainly the baby of the family and is treated as such. He is very adored. Can you see why???



How can you not love this face?

Here is the birthday cake we made him for one of his birthday celebrations. Yes, I know Mickey looks a little off. My first one free-handed. Asher liked it though. He LOVES Mickey Mouse.




Asher with his new truck from MaMa and PaPa.



Asher's birthday balloon. I got it for Asher at Walmart last night.



We are going to meet daddy at the park today for a little party with just our little family. I love getting special time with the kiddos on their actual birthday. Daddy is leaving work early and I am making a strawberry pie that Gee helped me pick out. It is actually suppose to be dry today. Yeah!!



I love you so very much little man and so does daddy, Weeeahh (must say it in a sing-song kind of way), Gogie, Addie, Nnna and Gee. You are the best!!

Julie

PS My laptop hard drive has been replaced. Yeah! I have lots of pictures to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."