Monday, December 13, 2010

Yeah! Some Pictures!

I found my camera battery charger and now I can upload some recent pics.......

Ryan does some accounting work for a local guy and this is one of the stamps he uses. Apparently Madeline thought Asher needed "signed." I can't believe he even let her do it. Please ignore the drunk look on Asher's face (we try to keep the kids to one beer a day...).


Making Christmas cookies. Yummy and messy. Every kids dream.



Anna, Gee and Madeline with their Aunt Sandy blankies. They LOVE them.


How cute is this picture? Anna and Gideon checking out their presents.



The kids posing (and eating candy canes) after decorating the tree.



My big and little babies....... *SIGH*


This was out looking for our Christmas tree. This picture is more about though, my husband's intentness on feeding our kids french fries. Almost every time they are in his car and mommy isn't, it involves french fries. Actually, it isn't a big deal because it happens maybe once a week and it is usually because Ryan is being helpful and taking all the kids somewhere. Now the kids are starting to wonder though why mommy doesn't buy them french fries like daddy does.



Looking for our tree. I think next year we will start a new tradition of buying a tree with a root ball that we can actually plant. Those tend to be on the smaller side though and I like "going big." I think I may just need to get over that.



This we so funny to me for some reason. This is over at Aunt Sue and Uncle's house on Thanksgiving. The kids were having "tub races." They were bouncning the tubs to one side of the garage and back. It was weird and funny all at once. In the picture (from left to right) are AJ, Leah, Bryce, Olivia and Jackson in the back.



A few weekends back Ryan and I got a night away from all the kids (thank you Aunt Chrissy and Eva). We went to Columbus with Jami, Jason, Adam and Emily and had a great time. I have really been blessed with brother and sister in laws that I really enjoy spending time with. We did a bunch of things and one of them was going to this cute little park. It was a good photo op.
Jason and Jami


Ryan and I


Adam and Emily


We have a snow day today and the kids are hoping to go outside and play in a little bit. I kind of dread getting them all bundled up for what I am sure will become "too cold" in about 10 minutes. But hey, that's what kids do right? Maybe they will surprise me. I am going to get moving on my Christmas baking and I have some painting to finish in our dining room. Tonight we are all heading in to town (in all the snow) to do a Christmas performance for Grandma Dobbins. I am looking forward to that. I know Grandma will love it!!
Julie











No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."