Friday, December 3, 2010

I have officially lost control.

They win.

My house is total choas right now. Madeline and Anna are dragging Gideon around the house by his arms and Gideon is cackling like it is the funniest thing ever. Asher is screaming (at the top of his lungs of course) at everything (and nothing). Leah and Logan are playing a video game in the living room, yelling at the other four houligans to "get out!" This has been going on for a good 30 minutes now. What am I doing?? Well, giving up, for now. I have yelled about 214 times today to stop running in the house, to stop screaming and to settle down. Oh and where is their father in times like these? Out hunting. I guess if he can retreat to the woods, I can retreat to my bedroom.

Julie

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, sometimes it is easier just to let them have the house! lol

    ReplyDelete

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."