Monday, December 20, 2010

Mom, somebody colored on the living room wall....

So Gideon just said this to me. Yes, my heart sunk a bit and I honestly thought "I thought Madeline was done coloring on the wall." I went to see the damage and to my relief Gideon was talking about the wall art I am working on. I started it last night after the kids were in bed. How he can mistake that beautiful script as coloring, I'm not sure.

My walls in the living room just seem very bare. Especially above our couch. So I was looking online and found this great site:

www.wallpraise.com

They have a huge selection and excellent customer service. I actually started to hang my wall praise last week and messed up a whole section of it. I was in tears and I called as soon as the place opened up (after I was done being in tears). I talked to the owner and she was super sweet. She re-shipped the section I needed and didn't charge me a penny. I will send a picture of it as soon as I get it all up. I am also working with Leah on a wall hanging for our dining room. I am equally, if not more excited about this one. I adore the idea, I just hope my turns out as nice as the one I am patterning it after.

I have no clue why I decide in the weeks before Christmas to start of projects? Maybe it is so everything looks nice for Christmas? It isn't like anyone comes over here though and the kids don't care. Oh well, I try and take any motivation I can get and run with it.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."