Monday, October 18, 2010

"Gee's not marrying me!"

So Madeline just walked downstairs in one of her princess costumes and said "Gee's not marrying me, he's just running away......and playing with cars and stuff......." It was obvious that Madeline expected me to swoop in and make Gideon play along and marry her. My initial thought was "run Gee, run!" Marriage is wonderful, but not at 4 years old with a bossy sister. I told Maddie that Gideon was aloud to run and play. She stopped off. Ha. Very funny!

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."