Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Day of School....

Yes, my baby is at school today. Definitely a first for us. I miss her already. We went to the school open house last night and she put all her junk in the locker and she got a tour from a sweet gal in her 4H group this year. The school was a mad house and we took all our kids plus my nephews (who may be going there next year). So, we were certainly adding to the chaos. We prayed with her this morning before she left and I have been praying for her so far this morning. I know she will do fine. I think this transition is quite probably way more difficult for me. Ryan took her to school this morning and snapped a picture of her for me. I will pick her up this afternoon.

Ahh.....a new chapter in the Cole family for sure.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."