Friday, August 20, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy....

Ahh, the story of my life I guess. It is good though because I would rather be busy then bored. Nothing too new going one really, just canning/freezing produce like crazy and trying to get a few different projects completed around the house. It just seems that I never get to do tons at once. When I have things to do outside of my daily routine, I still have the regular stuff to do and so I go back and forth a little at a time. I just finished corn and applesauce. I could probably still pick some more corn if I'd like, but I don't think I have time. Today I am going to to spaghetti sauce and more green beans. Plus I am trying to get our patio furniture put together. It is giving me trouble, which, I don't have time for......

Leah starts school next Tuesday. We enrolled her a couple days ago and I think that got her more excited. She got her schedule and got a tour of the school. We kind of know the school a bit from various events so it wasn't totally foreign to her. We are going to an open house next Monday night. Crazy stuff. Getting everything ready for school has been kind of fun. Leah is getting her binders organized and getting her supplies ready. If you think about it, pray for my girl. I know God will keep her, but extra prayers would be nice.

On kind of a similar note, Asher is 15 months today. My last baby. He is talking a lot more. He has gotten sassy, I kid you not. He tells me "no, no, no, no." He says it with attitude, usually in response to me telling him not to do something. He says "yeah." I will say "Are you a good boy Asher?" He will respond "yeah." He says "good, good, good," usually when he is eating something yummy. He actually did say "mama" the other day tow different times. Finally! He is walking more and more and getting more brave. Asher is such a joy to everyone in the family. We just adore him!

Until next time......

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."