Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Could you pray for a very good friend of ours?

I just got off the phone with a really good friend of ours. Ryan and I have both know her for years and in the last 3 or 4 years our families have become pretty close. Anyways, she is 32 weeks pregnant and she had her first ultrasound today (they usually opt out of U/S's). She had been feeling lots of extra pressure and she is measuring big. The ultrasound revealed that her baby appears to have hydrocephalus. The severity of it is unknown. My friend has an ultrasound tomorrow at Ohio State and they will find out more and maybe take the baby soon. This same family lost a little boy about 8 years ago only 2 days after birth. I know my friend is is scared and really unsure of how things will turn. They are pretty strong Christians and I know their faith is strong, but I also know they would really covet any prayers they could get. Her ultrasound is tomorrow at 1:00.

Thank you!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."