Saturday, May 15, 2010

Please keep praying for my friend.

The friend I mentioned in my last post did not get good news this week. If appears as if their baby will not survive long after birth, if at all. My heart just aches for her and I pray for her and her family as often as I can. I have talked to her a couple times and she is hanging in there, but I know they are all going to need constant prayer support. It looks as if she will deliver the baby by c-section in 2 or 3 weeks.

Our weekend had been busy but good. Last night we celebrated Asher's 1st birthday with everyone and that was really fun. Tonight we had a surprise party for Ryan's mom and dad. Her birthday is today and his is in a few weeks. We did a pig roast and boy was that yummy! Pics will come soon.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."