Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A New Day....

Well, God grace is certainly new every day.  Today is better and I am feeling more optimistic about our adoption.  Not necessarily more optimistic that our little guy will get home quickly, but my faith has been renewed.  I sincerely thank Jesus for that.  I am still bummed at the delays, but my heart is starting to echo my mind.  This is all a part of God's plan.

We leave in a few hours for camping for a long weekend.  I seriously have not sat down since my bowl of oatmeal Saturday evening.  I have washed laundry none stop from 8 am to 10 pm for the last 3 days and it is just now getting done. The lawn has been mowed, the garden has been weeded (for the most part) and watered, 46 cups of strawberries have been cleaned and frozen, both chicken coops have been cleaned up, 2 dozen muffins and 3 pans are bars have been made and I am about to through some bread in the oven.  **Quick Breath**  The boat has been cleaned up and moved back to the barn and the camper is here and partially packed.  We are doing pretty good I think...  I need to finish packing the camper and then I think we can relax!!  Yeah!!  This should be a very nice weekend of doing nothing!

Julie

3 comments:

  1. Have a great camping trip Julie! We'll be praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great trip!! we'll get together asap!!

    miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."