Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm exhausted.... And a cool update!

Well, this weekend has shaped up to be pretty busy.  Ryan has been gone since Thursday morning (cry, cry) and I have tried to keep myself busy.  Which, since I am already pretty busy, that make for a VERY busy weekend!  Thursday and Friday I hung a lot with my wonderful sister in laws and mother in law.  Their hubbies were gone also, so we kept busy together.  We spent time visiting, watching Survivor, garage sale-ing and eating (just a little bit).  Today I mostly spent with my family.  We went to my nieces' softball tournament and then just hung around here at the house.P Pretty laid back, but nice.   Also in the last few days I rearranged all the coops in our garage and cleaned them out, plus I mowed, re-arranged and cleaned our computer room and did all the normal everyday stuff that I do just to keep the house going.  I am just tired and I am so glad Ryan gets home soon.  Tomorrow should be a normal day.

Here's the cool little update....  We got our I 171H approval in the mail Friday!  This is really the last little tidbit we need for our adoption.  It is our approval on the US side when it comes to bringing little bean home.  We were allowed to submit our paperwork to Ethiopia without this (and get on the waiting list), but we can't go to court without this document and we certainly could not even adopt without it.  It is very important and I am just excited to have it in my hot little hands!  I am going to call my agency on Monday and tell them I have it and ask if they need a copy of it or anything.  And, while I am there, I may just ask a little bit how referrals are coming along.......

Well, off I go!  

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."