Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Prayers needed still....

Please just cover my friend and her family in prayer if you can. Their sweet little man is starting to go downhill. I didn't get to post this before but I was able to visit him and the new mama last Thursday before we left. He is just so beautiful and precious. The thought of him being gone just breaks my heart. It just seems so wrong. I know that God is in this though and I am covering them in prayer as much as I can. Even though you probably do not even know them, they can use all the prayers they can get.

Thank you so much.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."